- Teams including 3 members and a coach from different universities from all over the country will be participating in IPvision SUST 6th CSE Carnival 2017.
- Each contestant must be a student enrolled in a degree program at the participating institution with at least a half-time load.
- A representative of the participating university, typically a faculty member, must be designated as the team coach.
- The team coach certifies the eligibility of contestants and serves as the official point-of-contact with the team, prior to and during contest activities.
- Participating universities will be issued an invitation letter by postal mail.
Criteria for Team Slots
- Every university that participated in International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC), Dhaka Regional Final 2016 will get at least one team.
- For any university extra N team(s) will get the chance to participate, depending on ICPC 2016 Dhaka site event performance.
- The contest hosting university may be allowed to additional teams, which will be decided by the program committee.
- The program committee reserves all the rights to accept or reject any additional teams after fulfilling the above-mentioned criterion.
Registration Fee is 4000.00 BDT per team(3 members).
|10 May 2017||Registration Start|
|Team Slot Will Be Published|
|04 August 2017||Mock Contest|
|05 August 2017||Final Contest|
Please send your payment as Bank Draft/Pay Order to
Account Name: CSE Event, Dept. of CSE, SUST
Account No: 34053918
Sonali Bank Ltd, SUST Branch, Sylhet
Questions and Discussions
For any queries, please visit our Facebook Event Page